Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Favorite Place

My Favorite Place

Everybody have definite a favorite place. Usually, they spend all time in there. Almost the time they do anything in it. For everybody, the favorite place is variant. Maybe Campus is one of the favorite place for in a part of people. They can meet with their friends and talk each other. In campus, they can study together, so they can to ask a question if they found a trouble. Then, they can lunch together with their friend.

Mall is one of them. Many people go to there for do interest. Shopping in one of they do. Usually, everybody come to visit it at weekend. But there are many place in it like a restaurant or cafe. At restaurant people can eat a variant food from other country. At cafe is one of my favorite place in mall. Because i usually meet with all my friends in there. And we can spent my time to talk and laugh together.

Besides in there, one of my fovorite place is my home. Because i can meet my family and i can free to do anything in my home. As well as eat. I can eat all of food in my home and it’s free. And other benefit is the food is coooked by my mother. It secure from toxic. Then in my home i can online free without i have to go to “warnet”. It make me thrifty my money (hehe..). furthermore, i can online in everywhere, because the internet use the wireless, so i can browsing in internet in my bedroom.

A part of my favorite place in my home is my bedroom. Because i can enjoy my privacy in there. In my bedroom i can watching the favorite film in the television. And if my friend ( girls ) come to my home, we will talk each other in my bedroom. So we can as we want.

And then, i usually listen to musik while singing in my badroom. I like all of genre musik. But i usually listen it depends my mood. But i prefer an easy listening. And i study in my badroom too. When i feel bad mood, i always in there. I can expend my feeling. And i will chat with my boyfriend or my friend by phone or sms. And They will make me calm.

So there are many activities in my bedroom. And i love my bedroom. I always keep it clean. I’ll always make my bedroom comfortable. Because almost my time in my home is my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment